Monday, November 23, 2009

Worst Week Ever

This has been by far the worst week since January 2008 when I was in a fight with a co-worker and had to go to court on an assault charge.

What's been happening over the past week:
Some punks from across the street threw a party the other night. Some of their drunken guests thought it would be fun(ny) to smash up some sideview mirrors of the cars parked across the street. My girlfriend's was one of them.

I was sick with a bad flu from Friday the 13th (i'm not superstitious so don't read more into that date than you need to) until Thursday the 19th. Since then I've been left with a bacterial lung infection.

My blood sugars have been going haywire since the 13th when I was struck by what my doctor is quite sure was swine flu. I can't exercise when I'm sick. With my lungs short of breath as they are I can't go play soccer or go to the gym. I just need to sit this one out and hope that it gets better.

I've missed a lot of school. I missed class Friday through Friday and again this morning. I will likely miss the rest of this week. I had 2 midterms put on hold and I have to write those soon. I have a big paper due on December 2.

A local gym owes me three months worth of payments that they took from my account while I was no longer a member. I'm having a heck of a time getting my money back.

How was your week?

No comments: