Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CFRA Ottawa

Have had a GREAT time listening to CFRA Ottawa this morning. What an amazing show! Lowell Green, Michael Harris - these guys have great things to say.

I was brought up to despise talk shows like these. My mom called these guys right-wingers and I was made to feel that they were write offs.

The same thing with the Calgary Sun. (We lived in Calgary at the time). It was a right-wing paper. A paper that I was not advised to read.

But you know what - CFRA, the Sun, etc. These are the PEOPLE. This is Joe Public talking. And you guys are saying what I want to hear!

The whole issue of this OC Transpo strike! Man was I stinking mad. I now officially hate unions. I called into CFRA, vented my frustration, found A LOT of sympathy. Ottawa is up in arms re: this strike! UP IN ARMS! The knives are out. Down with the strike.

NOW. We have the Liberal Party of Canada of which I was a longtime member! And a proud one. But what have they done? 932 party big wigs have decided suddenly that Ignatieff is the leader. With no consultation among the millions of members of the Liberal Party. Well screw that. I'm done with the Liberal Party.

Go Harper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't you join the right wing Christian movement in the US while you're at it? or maybe the Ku-Klux-Klan because you're already well on your way.